The CertIBET is awarded by LanguageCert, an awarding organisation, recognised and regulated by:
- OFQUAL (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
- Qualifications Wales
In addition to the above, LanguageCert is also recognised by multiple Ministries of Education and other government institutions worldwide, which can be viewed here. LanguageCert is dedicated to language skills assessment design, delivery and certification and its qualifications and examinations are delivered by approved training providers/test centres globally.
During the course, you will learn to:
- build your confidence, knowledge and understanding of Business English (BE)
- understand and respond to the communication needs of learners & organisations
- develop and deliver BE programmes with effective and measurable outcomes
- address the communication needs of learners and organisations
- select, use and evaluate methods, approaches, materials, resources & techniques
- deepen your understanding of international communication
- enhance your opportunities to participate effectively in the global workplace.
- develop your familiarity with the concepts, skills, lexis & discourse of BE.
Module 01: Introduction to BE Teaching
Module 02: BE Needs Analysis, Content & Research
Module 03: BE Course & Syllabus Design
Module 04: BE Course Delivery
Module 05: BE Approaches & Techniques
Module 06: BE Course Materials
Module 07: BE & Globalisation
Module 08: BE & the Role of Culture
Module 09: BE Evaluation & Assessment
Module 10: BE & New Technologies
Certified & Assured
NOTE: The Consultants-E will not tolerate plagiarism, cheating, falsifying information, or handing in work done by others as your own, during the course. A participant found to be in breach of this policy will be dismissed from the course, and no refund will apply. By completing enrolment on this course you agree to these terms and conditions. ALL fields in red in this form are required.
After you enrol, please continue down this page to pay for your chosen course. Once we have received your enrolment and payment we will be in touch with you to confirm your place and to tell you what will happen in the run up to your course. If you have any questions in the interim period, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Complete the form
YOUR DATA, TCE AND THE GDPRWe may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. This data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users. Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayPal, Square, Ecwid and HSBC. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. We do not have access to your financial information at any point in the transaction. For more on our data protection policies, please see here.
Please choose one of the payment options below (ensuring that you qualify for any Discount or Past Participant rate, if you select one). To pay on receipt of an invoice, or by bank transfer, please see the other options below.
Add to Cart
Other payment options
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please make a transfer to the following account. When making your payment, please add £17 to the course fee to cover associated bank charges. Ensure that your transfer is clearly marked with your name. Note that if incorrect amounts are transferred we will be obliged to ask for a subsequent transfer, and matching bank fees.
Account Name: The Consultants-E Ltd.
Sort Code: 40-46-23
Account Number: 31785729
If you would like to pay by credit card, please contact us on +44 07791 158 265 and we will arrange to process your payment over the phone and send you a receipt. Note that this number is often busy.
Note: our principle credit card processor is Square, and they handle all your financial information securely on their site. However, during this process we will have temporary access to your payment information as we process it using our credit card terminal. We do not store any of this information, but if you would be happier dealing directly with the card processor, please choose a different payment method.
NOTE: if you use the Past Participant payment option and have not already done an online course with us, we will be obliged to collect the difference between the Past Participant discounted rate and the full course price in an additional payment from you. This will involve increased bank fees for which you will be responsible.
- Camerer, R. and Mader, J. 2012. Intercultural Competence in Business English. Cornelsen.
- Chan, C. S. and Frendo, E. (eds.) 2014. New Ways in Teaching Business English. TESOL Publications.
- Dignen, B. and MacMaster, M. 2011. Communicating Internationally in English.
- Forey, G. and Lockwood, J. (eds.) 2010. Globalization, Communication and the Workplace. Continuum.
- Frendo, E. 2005. How to Teach Business English. Harlow: Pearson Education
- Harding, F. 2008. Rain Making 2nd Edition. Adams Business.
- Hughes, J. and McLarty, R. 2016. ETpedia Business English. Pavilion.
- Huhta, M. et al. 2013. Needs Analysis for Language Course Design. Cambridge University Press.
- Kaufman, J. 2010. The Personal MBA. Penguin Group.
- MacKenzie, I. 2014. English as a Lingua Franca. Routledge.
- Nickerson, C. and Planken, B. 2016. Introducing Business English. Routledge.
- Osborne, P. 2015. One to One: How to Teach One to One Classes. Pavilion Publishing.
- Paltridge, B. and Starfield, S. (eds.) 2013. The Handbook of English for Specific Purposes. WILEY Blackwell.
- Reynolds, G. 2011. The Naked Presenter. New Riders.